Paperback copy by Jim King and Beth Oberholtzer.
Graining with paint offers an expressive way to transform any plain surface with textured and stylized veneers. False Graining Techniques provides a practical introduction to this unique folk art, with 6 easy projects and vivid step-by-step color photos. Try your hand – literally – at making rich wood grain designs with such tools as corncobs, rubber combs, foam brushes, and even your own fingers!
Inside False Graining Techniques You’ll Discover:
- How to add a unique visual richness to any surface
- 6 simple but stunning projects, from picture frames to boxes
- Beautiful and easy-to-learn grain painting techniques
- Step-by-step instructions and photographs
- Inspiring color photo gallery of completed projects